To participate in the 2021 Salmon Days Trail, follow these simple steps.
- Download the Salmon Days Trail app on either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign-up within the app by submitting your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address. Zip code is optional.
- Watch your email inbox. A welcome message will be automatically sent upon completion of your registration through the app.
If you did not receive an initial “Welcome” email upon signing up within the app, please go through the following steps.
- Check your “updates”, “promotions” and/or Spam folders. Some email providers like gmail may auto-categorize your welcome email as and “update” or “promotion”. In some rare cases, it may move the email into the Spam folder. If you find it within your spam archive, please mark the email as “not spam” so it appears in your inbox moving forward.
- If you still are not receiving emails, it is possible the email addresses provided has an error within our system. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with what should be your properly registered First Name, Last Name, and Email Address. We will communicate directly with you to resolve the issue.
If your app does not show you as logged-in on the main screen, please follow the following steps.
- Please find and click on the “I Have an Account” link.
- Then, enter your email address into the field and tap the “GET LOGIN LINK” button. If you have an account linked to the email entered into the field, you will receive a re-authorization email which contains a link to activate your app.
- Please open and click on the re-authorization button within the email on the same device as where the app is installed. If you don’t receive a re-authorization link email, please contact us at email@example.com
If your app does not allow you to “Check-in” at a participating business location, please take the following steps.
- Ensure that you are close to the participating business location address shown on the app. Then check the app to see if it gives you instructions as to the location of the proximity beacon and move closer to it.
- Ensure that your app has both GPS and Bluetooth permissions enabled. Follow the instructions below to ensure. your device has these services enabled.
- If you’ve followed the above steps and the app is still not allowing you a check-in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know when and where you were trying to check-in. We’ll work with you to validate your check-in.
Salmon Days Trail App Support
Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
Make sure that Location Services is on.
Scroll down to find the app.
Tap the app and select one of the following options:
While Using the App: Allows access to Location Services only when the app or one of its features is visible on screen. If an app is set to While Using the App, you might see your status bar turn blue with a message that an app is actively using your location.
Always: Allows access to your location even when the app is in the background.
Swipe down from the top of the screen.
Touch and hold Location . If you don’t find Location :
Tap Edit or Settings . Then drag Location into your Quick Settings.