- No purchase is required to enter the contest
- All Addresses of Participating Businesses Are Available on the “Trail Stops” page of this site
- All eligibility requirements Are As Follows:
Any individual who signs up for the Salmon Days Trail App and checks-in at ALL participating business locations during the days of the event (Oct 2nd – 3rd of 2021) will be entered into the contest.
- Grand Prizes:
There are three (3) Grand Prizes offered to individuals who sign-up for the Salmon Days Traill app and check-in at all participating businesses.
- King Prize — $1000 USD worth of gift-certificates and/or discounts from Participating Local Businesses in Issaquah WA.
- Coho Prize — $500 USD worth of gift-certificates and/or discounts from Participating Local Businesses in Issaquah WA.
- Sockeye Prize — $250 USD worth of gift-certificates and/or discounts from Participating Local Businesses in Issaquah WA.
- In addition, Participating business my provide their own bonus awards/discounts/opportunities to individuals who successfully check-in at the Participating Business location on Oct 2-3, 2021. The delivery method and monetary value of such incentive awards will be determined solely by each individual business operator. Businesses are not required to offer an award for participation in the Trail, and individuals who complete a check-in are not guaranteed any award for participation in the Trail.
- Approximate Odds of Winning — Each individual who finishes the Salmon Days Trail will have one entry to win. The exact number of entries is dependent on the number of individuals who sign-up for the Trail via the Salmon Days Trail App AND complete the trail in its entirety.
- Competition Location — The Trail is fully contained within the territorial boundaries of Issaquah, Washington, USA.
- Prize Notification:
The 3 grand prize winners will be notified via the user verified email used to sign-in to the app. Those receiving additional bonuses from participating business, will receive notification from the businesses directly who will use the name and email address of the app user who completed a verified check-in at the business.
- Prize Winner Information:
- Grand prize winners will be selected at random
- Winner will not be required to be present to claim the prize
- The winner Is able to opt-out of having their name shared publicly
- We will supply the winner with accurate information to contact and receive their prize
- The winner is responsible for applicable state or federal taxes (winner can be required to pay taxes, but only if the taxes are paid directly to a government entity)
The contest is open to any person who downloads the free Salmon Days Trail app, and registers with a valid first and last name, and verified email address.
Entrants (app users) ARE NOT required to:
- Purchase anything of value from the Trail, its sponsors or any Participating Business to be eligible to enter the contest.
- Call a toll-charging number to enter the contest or collect any prize.
- Pay shipping or delivery charges fees.
- Give out credit card or bank account numbers.
If you’d like to file a complaint about a promotional contest of chance, please contact the following agencies:
Washington State Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
Federal Trade Commission
If you were solicited by mail, contact:
U.S. Postal Inspection Service